Some of our tools
Suggested Creativity & Innovation Resources
- Ayan, J. (1997). Aha! 10 ways to free your creative spirit and find your great ideas. New York, NY: Three Rivers Press.
- Bryan, M., Cameron, J. & Allen, C. (1998). The artist’s way at work. New York, NY: Quill.
- Buzan, T. (1984). Make the most of your mind. New York: Simon & Schuster.
- Florida, R. (2002). The rise of the creative class. New York, NY: Basic Books.
- Gardner, H. (1993). Creating minds: An anatomy of creativity seen through the lives of Einstein, Picasso, Stravinsky, Eliot, Graham, and Gandhi. New York: Basic Books.
- Grossman. S.R., Rodgers, B.E., & Moore, B.R. (1988) Innovation, Inc: Unlocking creativity in the workplace. Plano, Texas: Wordware Publishing.
- Gryskiewicz, S.S. (1999) Positive Turbulence: Developing climates for creativity, innovation, and renewal. San francisco: Jossey-Bass Publishers.
- Hesselbein, F., Goldsmith, M. & Somerville, I. (Eds.). Leading for innovation and organizing for results. New York, NY: Jossey-Bass.
- Kao, J. (1996). Jamming: The art and discipline of business creativity. New York: HarperBusiness.
- Kelly, T., & Littman, J. (2001). The art of innovation: Lessons in creativity from IDEO, America’s leading design firm. New York, NY: Doubleday.
- Leonard, D., & Swap, W. (1999). When sparks fly: Igniting creativity in groups. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press.
- Mays, Matthew E. (2007). The Elegant Solution: Toyota’s Formula for Mastering Innovation. New York, NY: Free Press.
- Michalko, M. (1998). Cracking creativity: The secrets of creative genius. New York, NY: Ten Speed Press.
- Starko, A. J. Creativity in the Classroom: Schools of curious delight. White Plains, NY: Longman Publishers.
- Sweeney, J. (2004). Innovation at the speed of laughter: 8 Secrets to world class idea generation. Minneapolis, MN: Aerialist Press.
- Wycoff, J. (1991). Mindmapping: Your personal guide to exploring creativity and problem solving. New York: Berkley Books.
- Comaford, C. (2013). Smart Tribes: How Teams Become Brilliant Together. New York, NY: Portfolio / Penguin.
- Goldstein, D.B. & Kroeger. O. (2013). Creative You. New York, NY: Atria Paperback.
- Tyson, J. (2014). Adventures in Innovation: Inside the Rise and Fall of Nortel. John F. Tyson.